06 May 2010

Halfway There!

20 weeks!  Today marks the half way point in pregnancy.  YES!  At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  HOWEVER, this tunnel also leads to a very hot and humid Fort Benning, Georgia.  That's where I will be spending weeks 32 through 40.  Am I thrilled?  No way Jose.

I've been feeling Cora kick for two months now.  Which is crazy considering that I still wasn't feeling Elayna at this point in pregnancy.  And laying on my stomach is more than uncomfortable now.  (Woe to me, the belly sleeper.)  The nausea has mostly subsided, unless I let myself get hungry. Needless to say, I'm constantly eating, possibly more than Elayna.  People are starting to comment on the belly.  Yes there is a baby in there, but it's mostly me b/c it hurts to hold it in anymore.  There!  I said it.