05 May 2010

Christian & Gospel

Lately, I've been in an oober-praise-y mood.  So.  If you have any Christian, gospel, praise, anything songs you can burn me, let me know and I'll send you a disk.  Muchos gracias.

On another note, we're heading to IL to spend some time with my grandparents this weekend.  Elayna's Great-Grandma has a mother-daughter tea Friday night.  It should be fun.  She'll really get to show EV off.  And don't grandma's just love to brag?

Also, things seem to be coming together in regards to housing at Fort Benning, GA.  Keep those fingers crossed that we don't have as many hiccups with Benning as we did with Lewis.  Please, for my sanity, please!

I'll post pics soon.  There's not much time before we leave for WA and we're trying to organize and pack as much as possible.  Ah, the Army life.  Have patience.