01 November 2009

Real Simple

If you're like me, you're very practical and try to make as many uses possible out of as few items as necessary.  Buy things that have multiple purposes.  Definitely buy them on sale, discounted, or even "used."  The name of the game is, "Don't Spend That Dime."  (My favorite mother-in-law informed me today that I am difficult to Christmas shop for since there's not really anything I want and all cash gifts tend to go towards groceries and bills.  I'm just a very inexpensive, un-foofoo gal.  What can I say.)  So tonight, while I surf the web, waiting for my husband to get to work so we can email one another, I find this awesome article, "101 New Uses for Everyday Things."  Folks, this is right up my alley.  Check it out.  You'll definitely learn a penny-saving thing or two.  And be sure to browse through the website for other interesting things.  If you find something noteworthy, leave me a comment with the link so I can be sure to check it out.  Thanks!