19 October 2007

I want my burger to sizzle!

Haven't posted in a few days, so I thought I'd just put up some random photos. I apologize in advance if any of them (---------->)
disturb you in any way.










Just for comparison, here's an old picture of Ryan & Mabry when she was six days old.

Now, here she is at 39 days old.
Jess & I attended a Baby Shower for pregs and new mothers on post. We each won a prize and were real close to winning other games. I think the ladies at our table were jealous & possibly suspicious, but seriously, we can't help it if we know everything.

Chief Mitchell's house (directly across the street from us)... go ahead, laugh out loud. The thing you have to remember is Thanksgiving and BETTER YET Christmas are just around the corner. Ryan & I are anticipating some major wattage.

And then there's our house...
Dan & Jess at our house (on our NEW furniture) exhausted.