16 October 2010

Prayer

My 2 year old daughter has a better prayer life than I do. I think I may need to step up my game.


Not even kidding.  Elayna is constantly in prayer.  And like the cutest little girl, she puts her hands together and bows her head.  (Is that a trick you taught her, Mooma?)  Every night she wants to pray before going to sleep.  So every night we pray for O-pa, Crrr, Didi, Aaa, Mooma, and Bala.  In that order.  Sometimes for Mati and Juju or the baby too.  


I really need to get some pictures or a video of her.  It's just too precious.  The fact that Elayna talks to God more than I do makes me realize how not-good my relationship is with Him.  This needs to change.  Every day she is teaching me something, usually about myself, that makes me stop and think.  Having children is one of the most difficult things I've ever done.  But it's also the most rewarding... so all of the lack of sleep and dirty diapers and screaming and whining and headaches are totally worth it.  Totally.