16 April 2010

Our #2

I had my growth & development ultrasound today and... we're having another girl!  Here are some pics of the little lady.  (You'll have to excuse them though.  Elayna & I are visiting family this weekend and don't have access to a scanner.  So they've been captured on the macbook's built-in camera.)  Enjoy!

This child is totally relaxed, laid back, chillin in the womb.  The ultrasound tech labeled everything; there's no question about what's what.

And here's the picture that everyone's been waiting for.  I asked the tech what the chance was of "her" being a "him" and was told that there was no question about it.  This baby's definitely a girl.

Thumbs up!  Everything looks perfect.  And I've been feeling her move around.  Originally I thought it was just (sorry) gas for a little over a week now because I was sure she wasn't up to my belly button yet and that's where I was feeling the kicks.  The tech told me she's actually grown past my belly button.  And I haven't gained a pound yet!  Another reason to celebrate with a thumbs up!