02 March 2009

Dear Daddy,

Mama is mean. She makes me take lots of naps when I don't want any. Instead of screaming in my crib for twenty minutes, I've recently decided to just cave and give her what she wants. But in return, I've shown her just how mean I can be while teething and nursing at the same time, a lot. But I still love her and don't like it when she sets me down... EVER. I miss you and can't wait for you to come home.

Mama's a NUT. She got this crazy idea to take Jessie, Connor, and me STROLLER SKATING. I think she had a little too much fun and plans to do it again. Heads up, you're coming with.
I'm still in shock. But Connor was absolutely unphased.
Seriously, the woman never ceases to surprise me. While the weather was nice--er awhile back, we went on lots of walks.

The walk was so long, Dax & Libby could have cared less that the Mama left the gate wide open. There are tons of extra pics, but she forgot to charge the camera battery and it was quite a feat to get these few photos up. I'll make sure she puts up more pictures for you later.

Love & Miss You!
Elayna Vaye
xoxo