12 February 2009

She said, "MAMA!"

Okay, truth be told, she REALLY said, "MAMAMAMAMA." But that's close enough to "mama" so I'm totally going with it. But she only says it when she's fussy... and it's in a pathetic, angry tone. I have a video of it on my cell phone (we were out shopping-- shh, don't tell Ryan). If I can ever figure out how to get it from phone to laptop, all yall can see it. It's TOO cute.

Ryan called tonight. I'm glad we were able to talk to him before he goes into the field tomorrow for two weeks. I told him what Elayna said and he didn't believe me. So when I said it was on my cell phone, he made me put down our screaming baby so he could listen to the video. He really liked it. Our big, manly man husband-daddy is such a sucker for his little girl. He found one of her socks in his bag and now carries it around in his pocket. Yall, I can't tell you just how much these two love one another. Of course I'm in the mix somewhere... but they TOTALLY just... FIT.

An hour later, she's still fussing (on and off) in her crib. She switches between the tired cry and the angry cry... so I'm not sure if I should go see her. Maybe a little bit longer and I'll go check.