07 June 2008

What a Schnoz

I've been giving the dogs more treats since they've been outside. Libby gobbles hers up as quickly as possible.
But Dax has started burying his. Doesn't he realize that Libby's just going to go dig it up and eat it? I'm telling you, since he's been outside, he's started acting like a completely different dog. Still just as affectionate, a little less obedient, and as the neighborhood kids would say, "(were)WOOOOlf-like." Sometimes when I hear howling, I can't tell even if it's the kids or my dogs.

This is a video of him, using his huge schnoz to bury a treat.

On a completely different note, Elayna is a VERY active little girl. I wake up to her kicking me and fall asleep to the same. Already, there have been a couple times where she's hit me so hard it hurts! I sure hope I'm not a human punching bag for the next three months. (I already have my share of beatings from working at NPFC!) Not to mention my innards are starting to get squished. Anytime I sneeze, it hurts, bad. I won't go into other bodily functions.