13 February 2008

I'm on it!

Okay, so I've been slacking on new posts. But seriously, don't you people ever get tired of seeing pictures of my dogs? I bet we'll all be glad when there's a baby to post about instead of piddly things. To appease the masses (...Renee and Jess), here are more RANDOM photos.


This is one of the views of Mount Rainier from post.


Here's another view, driving down the road.


This is Juju. And there is NO escaping this cat. No matter where you are or what you're doing, he's either wrapped around your ankles or insisting to be on your lap (or has figured out how to slip in between the shower curtain and clear liner to stare at you while you take showers).


I've been craving chocolate. How awful is that?! Ryan has kicked me out of the kitchen so that HE can frost the cake. Notice the hopeful face between him and the counter. It's funny that she knows HOW to beg with each of us. For Ryan, she outright sits at his feet with wishful anticipation. For me, she pretends like she's not paying attention, even though she's still within eyeshot and her ears are pricked for any sign that I might be feeling generous.


Whenever the dryer is on, Boo gets real cozy. I'm afraid I'll find her in the thing one day. She loves the heat.



Here is Dax's new "trick." It's a nuisance I don't encourage, even though it was funny at first. He must think he's part goat or something, because he climbs up onto the end table we have outside next to the rocking chair. Maybe he remembers Sadie (Renee's dog) climbing furniture in Melber. When they get tired of being outside (or they see that we're eating), they patiently wait outside the window and watch us.



I rearranged a few rooms in the house. Dax thinks he likes this spot and is determined to make it his own, despite the fact that he has to contort his body to even wedge himself in.



This is ONE BAD MAMAJAMA.