19 February 2008

Find the Thimble

Okay Jessica! So I'm a lousy blogger, it's established. Seriously, I have nothing to post about. So, at your request, I'm gonna start taking random photos... literally random.

Have you ever been to those birthday parties where you have to "Find the Thimble?" It's kinda like "Where's Waldo," but with a thimble. Good luck.



Cheri Geer introduced me to the wonderful world of pizzelles... Mmmm pizzzzellessss. So I made some this afternoon after cardio kickboxing. And then I hid them from Ryan, who's working EXTRA late this week. (Normally, he doesn't get home until 7PM, 6:30PM at the earliest.) So, if anyone needs me, I'll be at home... cleaning. Some of you may say, "But Gloria, you're ALWAYS cleaning." This is true. When your husband (or wife) insists that the two family huskies must be inside dogs, then you may talk to me about this crazy phenomenon. Until then, Shhht! Speaking of husband and huskies, here's a picture of what Ryan just had to get the dogs. I can't imagine why. I guess this finally means he's come to terms with the fact that they're not puppies anymore.