18 January 2008

yay!

After nearly ten years of reckless driving, I am SO proud to say that I passed my test! ...Barely though! Now, I'm blessed with an eternally youthful license. (As long as we're in the military or I have a military ID, my license doesn't expire.) And since the wait was so long, Ryan went ahead and renewed his license. Now we're both Forever Young.
After the test, Ryan & I went to Cabela's. I was so excited because Ryan had never been to one before. I'm sad to say this Cabela's just wasn't the bomb diggity. Five of this store could fit into the other Cabela's I've seen. It was still good, but only because it's a Cabela's. It appears that a miniature polar bear has attacked Ryan's head. What is the proper response to a miniature polar bear attack?

Wait a minute, I can't put my finger on it... but something's not right.