04 March 2012

Elayna's Dance Class

Last week, I was FINALLY able to sit in on one of Elayna's dance classes.  She's in a beginner's tap & ballet class each Thursday.  Parents aren't allowed anywhere near the class (because they're too disruptive). But do you know how difficult it is to leave your child with strangers, behind closed doors for almost an hour?  Granted, it's an Army program, I get that.  But it's still hard.  They even block out all the windows so you have to really strain to see what's going on, which is not cool.  Not cool at all.  So after two months of trying to spy through a somewhat sheer curtain or through a one square inch peep hole, I got to watch her do her thing just a few feet away.  She was awesome!  And now I totally understand why she's obsessed with Little Bunny FooFoo, popcorn & cotton candy, and wiggling.  She stole every moment possible to laugh, smile, and show me what she can do.  Sorry for the image quality.  I only had my iphone and had to deal with Cora at the same time.











Elayna's the one on the left with the pony tail and white bow.