25 January 2011

Personality Test

I found a free personality test online after reading Cheri's post about a color's personality test.  One of my Harding professors issued a Myers-Briggs test, emphasizing the importance of knowing your personality so that you can be most effective and efficient in your personal and professional life.  I was an ESTP back in 2003 and still am today.  After taking this short test, you'll receive a four letter combination.  Please PLEASE take this test and then leave me a comment with your personality.  (This is really what I wanted to go to college for, psychological testing, but too many people told me to go social work, which I love but still hope to get a master's in psychology... one day.)  It takes less than five minutes.  Unless you're a slow reader, then maybe eight.

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)

And here is what each letter represents:


I found this online and am embarrassed to admit it fits me perfectly.  (Click on it to zoom.)
So what's your personality?