20 September 2010

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Anyone notice the Cora ticker to the right no longer counts days?  Only hours and minutes! and seconds.

I went in today for my pre-op labs and paperwork.  I have this nice little red hospital bracelet on to prove that I don't need anymore blood drawn in the immediate future.  And although I'm safe from needles for the moment, Elayna insists it's a hair "tie" and keeps attempting to remove it.

The plan is to go in tomorrow morning at 5:45 for my cesarean at 7:45.  I have no idea what happens in those two hours.  All I know is that I can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight so I'm scarfing down as much food now while I can.  We're supposed to have wifi in the room, so we'll try to keep you all posted.  (Sorry Diane, I will not skype with you DURING the procedure or immediately after.)