13 March 2010

Lori Makes Me Crafty

Lori & Eli are visiting for a few days while Matt's in Haiti.  She loves to sew and make things as much as I do.  So for the past two days, we've been sewing as much as our small children will allow us to.  She made Eli a pair of fabric Robeez and they are SO perfectly cute.  Then I made a pair for our favorite Mabry Grace.  (Don't tell her!  I want her to be surprised when she gets her very own package in the mail.)

Being in this crafty state of mind, I googled all sorts of great projects I want to try before the next baby is born and I'm afraid I won't have time.  Here are some of the tutorials I've found:


Okay, really you just need to go to Sew Mama Sew to browse through all the tutorials.  There's also The Crafty Crow which is targeted more for children crafts.  I could spend all day planning projects and can't wait until Elayna is coordinated enough to start making things too.