16 March 2010

Farm Girl?

I THINK NOT.

What am I supposed to do with a child who doesn't like to get even a little dirty?  As soon as something's on those chubby little hands (unless it's a Girl Scout cookie), she's throwing them at me to wipe them off.  What a girl!  I hope this next one isn't that cleanly and will enjoy playing in the dirt with the mama!

This absolutely cracks me up.  We saw Great-Grandaddy Rex leveling a parking lot on our way out of Melber.  So naturally we stopped to say hi.  I pulled Elayna out of the jeep and she went straight to him.  Then he puts it in gear and drives around the lot.

They looked so cute.  I was snapping pictures left and right. Then when they had turned back around and we could see each other again...

... EV's expression was just pathetic, especially when partnered with the "pleeeease pick me up" gesture.  From across the parking lot, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically at my child who only wanted me to hold her.  Poor girl.  It was funny.  (The tractor was a little loud and I don't think she liked riding off without me.)  I absolutely love these pictures of EV with her Great-Grandaddy Rex.

Have I mentioned how much she loves to "wear" my shoes around the house?  I really should take more pictures of this because she does it all the time and is just so darn cute.