26 February 2010

The B-I-B-L-E

Yes that's the book for me
I stand alone on the Word of God
The B-I-B-L-E

... over and over and over...  Because that's Elayna's favorite song!  She wakes up to it.  She eats to it.  She plays to it.  She goes to sleep to it.  We change diapers to it.  We drive to it.  We sing it for 20+ minutes straight!  Or until I'm so light-headed I can't sing it anymore. Because let's face it.  All Elayna knows is, "B-I-B-I-B-I-E" and that leaves me to carry the rest of the tune.

ALL. THE. TIME.  

I'm dreaming The B-I-B-L-E.  How scary is that? I'm encouraging her to learn and sing other songs... like This Little Light of Mine.  Or... There Was a Wise Old King.  Something to break up the monotony that is B-I-B-L-E.

So, while this is definitely a complaint post, it's also way cool to see her sing the song outside of Sunday School.  And she's so darn cute when she does.  I'll have to get it on video so you can see too.