15 December 2009

Oh. I have a blog?

I know, I know.  Don't be mean.  And stop sending me hate emails.  We've already established that I'm a bad blogger.  But I have an excuse this time!!! I've lost my camera.  Oh, my beloved Sony Cybershot, which I would jump in front of a train to save.  It's been MIA since Thanksgiving.  (*Ahem* Note that the last few posts were around that time.)  Since our favorite Elayna Vaye has become very fond of moving things, putting them inside other objects, or my personal NOT favorite of throwing them away, I'm very worried that my camera was not misplaced but rather it was very purposefully thrown in one of the three trash cans I've seen EV frequent.  It's just a shame that I'm weeks into coming to this conclusion b/c had I realized this was possible sooner, I would've been head down and heels up in the roadside trashcan.  Ugh!  So we've been mourning its loss for over a week now.  I'm in between denial and acceptance.  I still check the couch cushions every day, as though it'll magically appear since the last time I checked.  (Isn't that the definition of insanity?  Repeating something over and over while expecting a different result?)

Okay, so to hold you over until I get a replacement camera...

Drumroll please...


This was during a visit to EEOOCH!!!  We love our Eeooch.


The next two were during Renee's Christmas card photo shoot.