06 November 2009

Jessie, for you:

Well...  Well, I don't even know what to blog about.  Things have been pretty low-key around here.  Especially since Elayna and I have been sick the past few days.  No, take that back.  EV was sick all of two days, I'm going on four.  I think she may have picked something up from the gym's daycare.  And then gave it to me.  Ugh!

On a good note, I ran 2 miles today!  That's right!  Two. Whole. Miles.  My goal nearly a month ago was to be able to run at least 30 minutes.  I'm now just past 20.  When I reach 30, I think I'll bump it up to 45 and maybe start participating in local runs.  How exciting.  Anyway, I thought if I went to the gym, I might feel better.  And I did-- while I was running and lifting weights. Then as soon as we got home and ate lunch, I crashed.  Thank the heavens above that Elayna let me sleep for 4 hours while she happily and silently played in her crib.  Renee's out in town with her right now.  When I got up from the nap, she and Randy very willingly took her off my  hands for a few hours.  I was able to take a niiice long relaxing bath and just chill for a few hours.  I love living near grandparents.

... uh, more later.  It was great talking to you!