08 May 2009

Tag, I'm it.

8 things to which I'm looking forward
1. Ryan's leave when we all go to Melber for two whole weeks.
2. Getting over this awful cold
3. Worshipping with Melber Church of Christ
4. Mark & Diane's baby, Aaron David
5. Matt & Lori's baby, unnamed baby boy
6. Elayna to start signing
7. Mother's Day
8. Longer hair

8 things I did yesterday
1. Played with Elayna
2. Laid on the couch for hours
3. Willed my body to not hurt anymore
4. Paid bills
5. Updated the blog and online photos
6. Attended 8-1 CAV's Hail & Farewell
7. Mailed Mothers' Day cards
8. Watched Grey's Anatomy

8 things I would like to do
1. Make the Army make Ryan not deploy
2. Get out of debt
3. Sew all day long
4. Not have to drive across the country
5. Join a few community groups
6. Be more active with the Church
7. Make more friends
8. And of course, get skinny

8 shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. Lost
4. Ellen
5. Private Practice
6. The Office
7. Sesame Street
8. Fringe

8 people I tag
1. Rachel
2. Sara
3. Diane
4. Lindsay
5. Jessie
6. Tanya
7. Heather
8. YOU (send me an email or leave a comment with a link to your blog)