05 March 2009

Sorry they're late!

Not that you were on the blog today... or will have time to check it out tomorrow, but here are the pictures I said I would put up. They're only 24 hours late. I'm not sure what happened-- All those pics that I thought disappeared into nothingness have shown up.

So here are a few more pics of us stroller skating.




She's having the time of her life. Can't you tell?



And this would be one of my #1 complaints about Fort Lewis: All the dumb ducks and geese. Just a moment ago, the entire flock was on the road and could care less that they were stopping traffic. Once I saw an MP with his lights on, trying to "pull over" a flock. Or at least that's what it looked like. I totally could have had a picture of it, but Ryan was driving and he didn't feel like holding up the long line of fellow Madiganers behind us.

They were REALLY happy to see all the birds. Dax is curious. Libby wants to make "friends."



When I stopped to check on Elayna, Libby had to check her out too.

Haha! I gave her water. This was the face she made EVERY TIME she took a drink. You'd think she'd stop drinking it.

THIS is our new stroller! It's an Inglesina Zippy. Not that a name means anything. What matters to me is that it's a glorified umbrella stroller. Something comfortable with all the perks of a regular stroller but that will fold like an umbrella stroller.
Oops, forgot to rotate it. But see?! Isn't that SO cool.
Here she is again, covering her face while she sleeps.
Diaper changes have become quite a challenge. As soon as she's on the table, she's wrestling her own feet and flipping from one side to the other. I have to practically sit on her to get the deed done. When she dropped another deuce this evening, I was seriously afraid of how that change was going to play out-- Luckily, executed with minimal damage.