23 September 2008

OUCH

Sorry, this isn't a picture post... but you can check out Jess's many pics from the hospital. She downloaded photos and videos of Elayna to a website that allows you to view them and download them directly to your computer.

Just follow these steps:
1. Go to: http://gallery.me.com/oakes03
2. Click on the album entitled "Elayna Vaye"
3. You can either click the "Download" button at the top of the screen and it will download all of the photos and videos into a folder onto your computer, or you can click on each photo and then download the photos by clicking on the download icon (it looks like an arrow pointing down) at the bottom of the screen under each photo.

I've taken a few pictures since we've been home. I'll post them as soon as I can. Our first priority is survival. This child is nocturnal and Ryan & I may have to become night owls as well if we intend to live through parenthood. Just wanted to get on blogger and let yall know we really appreciate everyone's calls, comments, and helpful offers. Things are progressing. Everything's... healing. (Yes, I think that would be a good universal word to describe the conditions of all three of us.) I'll try to get on again soon. Later!