26 August 2008

Nursery Color

Some of you have already noticed the poll and voted. Let me explain for those of you who have no idea what's going on:

SOME time ago, I painted the nursery a sage green. I wanted to get antique white furniture, but couldn't pass up a totally awesome deal on the cherry finish we currently have. CLICK HERE to see the cherry furniture against the painted sage nursery. After purchasing the cherry, all I could see was Christmas (with the red, green, white, and cream). I eventually got over it, but have recently fallen back into that impression of the nursery. It's driving me nuts. Painting this close to the due date sounds a little absurd, but I don't know what else to do. I'm considering making or buying a slipcover for the maroon chair. Maybe that'll help tone it down some. But anyway, the poll closes at the end of the month. It's completely anonymous. Let me know what yall think.