08 July 2008

my kickboxer

This is Elayna... and she's been hyped up the past week solid. Using my great artistic ability, I wanted to share with you what it must look like inside. Notice her feet and fists are "outside" the belly, which is pink. She squirms so much that even Ryan is a little taken off guard when he's got his arm around me and she's punching/kicking him to death. "Feisty little girl! She's gonna be a handful." She's so shifty and squirmy right now that she actually moves my stomach back and forth, it's crazy to watch. I want to catch it on video because it's absolutely bizarre, close to scary. And I think when she's not kicking or boxing, she's decided to settle in a complete vertical position. It hurts to bend over because she's jammed herself into my ribs, or at least that's what it feels like. I can feel her head (or maybe it's her bum) against my sternum. Anyway, this whole pregnancy thing is such a phenomenon.