08 May 2008

"There's a party in my pants!"

Holy Moley. Ryan had to work a 24 hour shift so he didn't get to see/feel what was going on last night. When I finally crawled into bed around 10:30, it took forever to fall asleep because the karate kid in my belly decides to have a late night spar. I just kept thinking to myself, "There's a party in my pants and I'm only there by default." So, it's official. She's moving. I can feel her from the inside and out. It's not the fluttering sensation everyone talks about. Her motions feel like pokes or pops. Come to think of it, I have been feeling this for awhile (just like everyone said) but just passed it off as some type of monstrous gas. Anyway, here are a few belly shots. (Please remember that it hurts to suck it in anymore, so what you see is belly AND baby.)


This whole pregnancy thing is SO NOT flattering.

And it just keep growing and growing.