17 April 2008

yep, that's right

Ryan's started his outdoor "spring cleaning." He's so proud that our yard is the greenest and cleanest on the block.

Dax & Libby decided to make good use of the old boxes Ryan had cleaned out of the shed.

Here's a few gifts we've received already. The Johnsons and books are from Rachel (suits her Master's in Reading). The outfits are from David & Priscilla. And the clippers and medicine dropper are from Diane (again, suits her degree in nursing).
I don't even know what to say. One day my clothes fit, the next they didn't... er at least the dressy ones. I can still manage my jeans and shirts no problem, it's the dress pants and a few tops that are giving me issues. Seriously, before Randy & Renee came out, my church and work outfits were just fine. After they left and I went back to work, things were a little tight... okay, too tight. So here are some belly shots in my first maternity outfit. (FYI, it's all hanging out, pooch #1 and pooch #2-- both: belly before the baby & baby)