30 April 2008

tag, I'm it

I wasn't even aware of "tag" online until Jess hit me. So here you go.

What was happening in my life 10 years ago?
1. A sophomore in high school.
2. Worked in a doctor's office (gastroenterology) where I got to look at and copy pictures of buhh-holes all day.
3. Passed driver's ed.
4. An editor for the yearbook.
5. Baptised.

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Work.
2. Exercise.
3. Pay bills.
4. Think of various ways to spell our daughter's name.
5. Weigh the pros and cons of going home this summer.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Goop.
2. Popcorn.
3. Fruits.
4. CHOCOLATE.
5. Drumsticks (ice cream)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt.
2. Invest.
3. Collect interest.
4. Buy a nice plantation home, then hire a cook, gardener, and maids.
5. Open a clinic in the name of Denny Duquette (gotta love the list of five).

5 bad habits:
1. Procrastination.
2. Online window-shopping for baby things.
3. Procrastination.
4. Retail window-shopping for baby things.
5. Procrastination.

5 places I have lived:
1. South Carolina
2. Illinois
3. Kentucky
4. Arkansas
5. Washington

5 jobs I've had:
1. cook/server/cleaner (one man band) for a pasta house
2. Jewelry attendant at K-Mart
3. Sales Associate for Bath & Body Works and Motherhood Maternity
4. Youth Worker and Case Manager for residential treatment center
5. Service Coordinator for a behavioral health center

5 people I want to know more about (in no particular order)..a.k.a, tag!:
1. Renee Mabry
2. Heather Pritchett
3. Adrienne Johnston
4. Cheri Geer
5. Denny Duquette