21 August 2007

REWARD

The day before Renee and I started the long drive to Washington, my two dogs did what they do best... they ran away. Normally, they come home right before bedtime. This time they didn't. Luckily, Dax made his way home sometime during the wee hours of the morning and we were able to take him with us as planned. Libby, however, spent about three days gallivanting Melber. Randy decided to post flyers to find her.

When "Ryan" started to unpack and organize his stuff, I came across one of the flyers. Looks good, very detailed. But my question is this... WHY did my father-in-law feel the need to put not just one but three arrows specifying who was lost? I am "very friendly." But do I look like a dog? Do I answer to "Libby?" Am I only worth $100? Seriously. Anyway, Libby was picked up on that third day just a few miles from home. Yay. And... Randy, I look forward to your trip out here in October.

This is Libby. She likes to "hide" in the trees. Maybe this is why she wasn't found for three days.

Dax and Libby both like the bed and try to bully one another out of it. Lucy will even squeeze in with them. She's so funny. When Dax and Libby are wrestling, Lucy has zero reservations about joining in. She thinks she's a big dog.